what you'll get
A car from the past. The motor of the future. And your very real present. Meet your one-of-a-kind 1968 Porsche 911 customized with state-of-the-art Tesla technology! Get ready to enjoy the best of both worlds: classic details like the ‘68 Porsche’s original Irish Green exterior, plus modern upgrades like a touchscreen display and heated leather racing seats. And if your mom ever told you it’s what’s on the inside that matters most, she was right. Because inside this unforgettable car is a Tesla Model S P85 motor that puts out over 500 horsepower… and $20,000 cash! Taxes and shipping costs are covered.
- Maximum Seating: 2 seats
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine: Tesla Model S P85 Motor
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Exterior Color: Irish Green
- Interior Color: Custom black with carbon fiber accents
- Charge Range: 120+ miles at highway speeds
- Maximum Horsepower: 500+ HP (the original engine was 90 HP!)
- Special features: Level 2 charge port, rear decklid solar panel, upgraded sport suspension and drilled disc brakes, LED lighting, Bluetooth sound system with Alpine speakers and subwoofer
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
who you'll help
Petersen Automotive Museum explores and presents the history of the automobile and its impact on global life and culture, using Los Angeles as the prime example. The museum acts as a progressive center for automotive research and collecting, which includes reaching underserved communities. Each year, they work with local schools to coordinate field trips for kids to go on STEAM-focused tours. Your generosity will help the museum achieve their goal of educating more than 25,000 children this year.
Omaze, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
Petersen Automotive Museum ("Charity")
All donations made in connection with a fundraising campaign are paid to Charities Aid Foundation of America (“CAFA”), an IRS-recognized, U.S. public charity whose mission is to make giving internationally and domestically safe, easy and effective for U.S. donors. CAFA prequalifies each Charity as an eligible recipient of CAFA grants. At the end of each fundraising campaign, so long as the Charity continues to qualify as an eligible recipient of CAFA grants, CAFA will make a grant to the Charity of the net proceeds of the fundraising campaign.*
Omaze and Zelectric ("Prize Provider")
Details: Winner will receive a one-of-a-kind electric 1968 Porsche 911 (powered by Tesla electric motor and provided by Zelectric) and U.S.D. $20,000.
U.S. sales tax prepaid and up to 25% of ARV, excluding any additional cash prize component (i.e., ARV less any additional cash prize), will be paid by Omaze to the winner to put towards any required U.S. income taxes.
All third party names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with Porsche or their affiliates.
The vehicle prize is to be provided on an “as is” basis without any representations and warranties
whatsoever. Sponsor does not represent or warrant that the vehicle adheres to or is in compliance with
any applicable state or federal safety, environmental and/or other standards and requirements in order for
the vehicle to be legally operational or certified for use on public roadways. It is the sole responsibility of
the winner to evaluate the vehicle and ensure that it satisfies all applicable standards and legal
requirements for its intended use and operation.
Sweepstakes Start Date:
February 27, 2020
Deadline to Enter:
June 10, 2020 at 11:59pm PT
On or around June 24, 2020
Approximate Retail Value:
You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of North America or Europe (excluding Italy and Belgium) to win.
Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Charity, or Prize Provider, and members of their immediate families and households, are not eligible to win. Individuals may not receive more than one major/grand prize and one minor prize within the same 18 month period.
How to Enter:
Visit Omaze.com to utilize any of our methods of entry. Receive bonus entries for donations. See our Sweepstakes Official Rules for more details. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries held.
Winner Confirmation Process:
Within 10 business days of campaign close, we’ll use an automated random drawing process to draw a potential winner(s) for that campaign. A confirmation process, which may include a background check, will then take place to ensure the potential winner meets the legal standards required. Winner and, if applicable, their guest(s) agree to cooperate fully with Omaze in Omaze conducting any background check(s), which includes providing information requested by Omaze including, but not limited to, full legal names and addresses. If the Prize includes meeting a celebrity, meeting a public figure, or attending a special event and any background check indicates, in Omaze’s sole discretion, that the potential winner or the potential winner’s guest(s) pose a danger to or may harm the reputation of any person or entity involved in the sweepstakes, Omaze may disqualify said winner and move on to the next randomly drawn potential winner. Pending a positive outcome of the confirmation process, an Omaze representative will notify the potential winner via email and/or phone. The potential winner must respond within the time period designated in the notification, or Omaze may move on to another randomly drawn potential winner. Before confirming a potential winner as the winner, Omaze may require the potential winner to confirm their eligibility. Once that’s done, the potential winner and guest(s) must execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by Omaze. If you do not execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by Omaze, you will forfeit the Prize and Omaze will move on to another randomly drawn potential winner.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
At Omaze, we believe fundraising should be about impact, not percentages. Our model allows us, in partnership with Charities Aid Foundation America (we call them CAFA), to really make a difference and disrupt the way society traditionally thinks about charitable giving.
Here’s how it works: Omaze and CAFA work together to offer incredible prizes and experiences that anyone can potentially win. You don’t have to donate to enter, but if you do, your donation to CAFA is then used to make a charitable grant to a great cause, which we love. Omaze pays for everything that’s needed to run the sweepstakes, which means the only ones taking a chance are the entrants (you!)—not the charity. The nonprofit can spend less time worrying about raising funds, and instead focus their energy on doing awesome work.
*Omaze also invests in securing the prizes for the typical Omaze Owned campaign, so for these, from every dollar you donate, 15 cents is retained by CAFA, all of which is then used by CAFA to make a grant to the associated charity. If there are multiple charities, then grants of equal share are made to each charity. 70 cents is typically used to actually get the prize, process payments and advertise to awesome people like you (Omaze Owned campaigns require more significant marketing efforts by Omaze and do not rely (or rely to a much smaller degree) on the work and name of celebrities to help raise awareness and promote the campaign). The remaining 15 cents of your dollar goes to Omaze—it’s used to cover the cost of providing and maintaining the technology and team that makes this all happen.
The result? Causes get a guaranteed grant with no risk and no overhead or investment, our lucky winners get awesome prizes, and everyone else gets to help a great cause and spread joy!
SUPPLEMENTAL SWEEPSTAKES AS OF 05/19/20
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Donating will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
Omaze is conducting a supplemental sweepstakes for the Win a Tesla-Powered 1968 Porsche 911 and $20,000 campaign (“Supplemental Promotion”). Entrants can receive entries into the Supplemental Promotion.
SUPPLEMENTAL PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
THE SUPPLEMENTAL SWEEPSTAKES IS SPONSORED BY OMAZE.
1. DRAWINGS STRUCTURE:
a. The Supplemental Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. PT on May 19, 2020 and ends on May 22, 2020 at 9:00 am PT (“Supplemental Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for the Supplemental Promotion.
b. During the Supplemental Promotion Period, Sponsor will conduct a total of one (1) random drawing (the “Supplemental Drawing”). The Supplemental Drawing shall take place on the schedule described below (the “Supplemental Drawing Date”) for the prizes described below (each a “Prize”).
c. All Entries submitted during the Supplemental Promotion Period will be entered into the Drawing.
Supplemental Prize (full details below):
1 Winner and Guest will receive a trip to Los Angeles and a private tour of the Petersen Automotive Museum and vault after-hours. Winner will get a ride in the McQueen Jaguar XKSS. Guest will follow Winner’s car in another Petersen Automotive Museum collection car. Winner and Guest will also have dinner at Drago Ristorante. Flights and hotel included.
ARV of Supplemental Prize:
Supplemental Drawing Date:
May 26, 2020
Winner Announcement Date:
June 24, 2020
Location of Supplemental Drawing:
Los Angeles, CA
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only open to residents of North America and Europe (excluding Italy and Belgium). Winner and Guest must be at least 18 years old.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SUPPLEMENTAL PRIZE: One (1) Supplemental Prize consisting of one (1) trip for Winner and one (1) Guest consisting of: roundtrip coach/economy air transportation (from gateway city nearest Winner’s home) to Los Angeles, CA, United States, tour the Petersen Automotive Museum and vault after-hours and have dinner at Drago Ristorante. Winner will ride in the McQueen Jaguar XKSS. In the event the Winner and/or Guest engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor or Prize Providers, in their sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor and Prize Providers reserve the right to terminate the trip or any element of the Supplemental Prize early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or Guest home, with no further compensation. Winner and Guest must obey all rules and complete any paperwork required for the Supplemental Prize, including but not limited to any additional releases, contracts, waivers required by the Sponsor and Prize Providers and, failure to sign such paperwork and/or to furnish all required information on dates selected by Sponsor and Prize Providers in their sole discretion. In addition, Sponsor reserve the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Winner and/or Guest if a potential Winner and/or Guest is not eligible to be awarded the Prize, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion. Winner and Guest must travel on dates selected by Sponsor. Winner will be advised of such date after being awarded the Supplemental Prize and must travel on such date or the applicable element of the Supplemental Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. Travel and accommodations are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and subject to availability and change. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless Guest is the child or legal ward of Winner and at least 13 years or older at the time of travel then such minor may participate in the trip and must be accompanied at all times by the Winner during the trip, the Petersen Automotive Museum tour and the ride in the McQueen Jaguar XKSS. Guests must complete and return a publicity and liability release prior to departure. If a Guest is the child or legal ward of the Winner, Winner must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such child or legal ward. Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or Supplemental Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. If Winner lives less than 100 miles from Los Angeles, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of airfare. Winner and Guest must be able to comply with all travel and visa requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport) at the time of travel, and for ensuring that the Winner and Guest each are not disqualified (for example, by virtue of a criminal record) from entering the United States, as applicable. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. The Released Parties are not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in (but this card will not be charged for any costs included in the Supplemental Supplemental Prize). Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary requested by the Winner are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Any additional transportation, meals, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the Winner’s responsibility. The total ARV of the Supplemental Prize is USD $2,800. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure, provision of lodging (if any) and means of travel. If Winner is unable to make the trip on date selected, such Supplemental Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will award such Supplemental Prize to an alternate Winner.
IF WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO TRAVEL ON THE DESIGNATED DATES SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WINNER WILL FORFEIT THE SUPPLEMENTAL PRIZE AND NO OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE MADE. IN THE EVENT OF A SUPPLEMENTAL PRIZE FORFEITURE, THE SPONSOR MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AWARD OR NOT AWARD THE FORFEITED SUPPLEMENTAL PRIZE TO AN ALTERNATE WINNER.