What You'll Do
With the 50th anniversary of Star Trek on the horizon, you and a friend will make franchise history as the first fans ever to win walk on roles in a Star Trek movie. You’ll fly to the closed set of Star Trek Beyond and hang with the cast before hair, makeup, and wardrobe get you into character for the role of a lifetime. In addition to the grand prize winner, six additional winners will be randomly selected each week to form our Star Trek: To Boldly Go crew. As a member of the honorary crew, you’ll visit the set, meet the cast, and be among the first to witness scenes from the latest voyage of the USS Enterprise.
Live long and prosper.
Each To Boldly Go Honorary Crew Member will be randomly selected from a pool of donors during the following periods:
Crew Member #1 -- 7/14 - 7/18-- Audrianna D.
Crew Member #2 -- 7/19 - 7/26-- Amy A.
Crew Member #3 -- 7/27 - 8/2-- Steve L.
Crew Member #4 -- 8/3 - 8/9 -- Nick V.
Crew Member #5 -- 8/10 - 8/16 -- Linda C.
Crew Member #6 -- 8/17 - 8/23 -- Gail A.
The Grand Prize Walk-On Role Winner will be selected from all donors from the launch to close of the campaign.
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
Who You'll Help
All funds raised will be split evenly among these nine causes:
• Brave Beginnings — an organization dedicated to ensuring that ventilators and life-saving neonatal equipment are always available to newborns in critical need. Nominated by Zoe Saldana.
• Camp Sunshine — a place where children with life-threatening illnesses and their families can regroup, reenergize, and restore hope for the future. Nominated by Anton Yelchin.
• Direct Relief —a leading medical relief organization that is improving the health of people in need worldwide. Nominated by Zachary Quinto.
• Heaven Homes — an organization helping establish children's homes and centers, while providing secure, safe and loving environments where children can be nurtured to realize their full potential. Nominated by Idris Elba.
• KidsCan — an organization that provides the basics such as food, clothing and healthcare to disadvantaged children in New Zealand. Nominated by Karl Urban.
• Koreatown Youth & Community Center — an organization serving the evolving needs of the Korean American population in the greater Los Angeles area as well as the multiethnic Koreatown community. Nominated by John Cho.
• Make-A-Wish — whose remarkable work is making wishes come true every day for children suffering from life-threatening illnesses. Nominated by Chris Pine.
• Time is Precious — an organization helping to create a more comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for children, which in return helps assist with their treatment and recovery. Nominated by Simon Pegg.
• St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital — an organization that is leading the way in advancing cures for childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Nominated by Susan Nimoy in honor of Leonard Nimoy.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Promotion begins 12:00:01 Pacific Standard Time July 14, 2015 and ends on 11:59:59 PM Pacific Standard Time September 1, 2015. Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in your domicile, to enter and must not a resident of not a resident of Belgium, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Malta, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, and Thailand. In certain countries, local rules and laws may restrict or prohibit the award of certain prizes or impose additional restrictions on participation. Entry is subject to all local laws. See Official Rules for more details.
Rewards are separate from sweepstakes prizes. Rewards are limited in quantity. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. For free entry: (i) send post card to Sponsor at P.O. Box 866, 9942 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232 by applicable mail date; or (ii) visit www.omaze.com/startrek. Maximum number of entries: 1,000,000 per Entrant. Travel and accommodations are at Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Winner and Guest may be required to pass a background screening or security check, to receive the prize and/or reward. Travel documents and valid visas required to receive certain prizes. All taxes are Winner’s responsibility. Not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook® or any other social media platform. Residents of certain territories may be required to successfully complete a trivia question to qualify. For full entry requirements, details, limitations and restrictions see Official rules at www.omaze.com/startrek. Sole Sponsor: Omaze, Inc., P.O. Box 866, 9942 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232.
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER: You + 1
6 MID-CAMPAIGN WINNERS: 6 winners selected. Each winner can bring 1 guest.
EXPERIENCE TIMING:TBD September 8th-11th, 2015
SPONSOR:Omaze, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
CHARITIES: Brave Beginnings a program of the Will Rodgers Motion Picture Foundation, Camp Sunshine, Direct Relief, Heaven Homes, KidsCan, Koreatown Youth & Community Center, Make-A-Wish, Time is Precious, St Jude Children's Research Hospital
PRIZE PROVIDER:Paramount + Bad Robot
DETAILS: The Grand Prize experience (one winner selected) includes the opportunity for you and a friend to have a walk-on role in Star Trek Beyond. The Mid-Campaign experience (six winners selected) includes the opportunity for you and a friend to visit the set of Star Trek Beyond and meet select members of the cast and crew.
Flight and hotel for one night included for 2. Should the event be canceled no makeup date will be scheduled. Winners will be provided a stipend to cover a portion of ground transportation costs. Prize is not transferable. Cannot guarantee final cut of the film for the grand prize winner.
DEADLINE TO ENTER:September 1st, 2015 at 11:59pm PST
MAIL-IN ENTRIES:Postal entries must be postmarked and received by August 26, 2015 at 11:59pm PST
GRAND PRIZE WINNER ANNOUNCED:On or around September 2nd, 2015
HOW TO ENTER: Visit Omaze.com and utilize any of our methods of entry, including free mail in entry, free web entry and receive bonus entries for donations (see official rules for details). Winners are chosen through a process of random selection. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets held. Conditional winners will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate on given dates, and may be required to consent to a background check.
No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.