Thanks to everyone who supported four amazing causes and
Win a VIP Trip to the League of Legends All-Star Event in Barcelona
Congratulations to our winner!
What You'll Do
We’re flying you and a friend to Barcelona for the League of Legends All-Stars Event to play games on the stage and hang out with your favorite pro players. Once in Spain, we're decking you out in League swag while you're snapping unique photo ops and exploring Barcelona!
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
Who You'll Help
CoderDojo is aiming to expand multilingual coding and educational content for their open-source coding clubs all over the world. To do this, they’re leveling up opportunities for kids & young people, enabling them to become the next generation of creators.
CyberSmile Foundation wants to develop online education and support resources for gamers of all levels on the importance of empathy, behavioral awareness and positive online experiences.
The Institute of Play plans to create a teacher training program and materials for STEM classes, using game design principles to engage students as they deploy 21st-century skills around critical problem solving, collaboration, and systems thinking.
Mental Health America is developing a platform for anyone anywhere to receive community-driven support for anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues with possible next steps to get informed, get connected, and get care.
stuff our lawyers want you to read
5 winners + 5 guests
December 6th-12th, 2016
Omaze, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
CoderDojo, Cybersmile, Mental Health America and Institute of Play ("Charity")
One winner and a guest will be flown out to Barcelona to attend the 2016 League of Legends All-Star Event.
Deadline to Enter:
November 12th, 2016 at 11:59pm PST
Postal entries must be received by November 4th, 2016 at 11:59pm PST and postmarked by the deadline to enter.
On or around November 23rd, 2016
You must be at least 13 years old to enter. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Winner and guest need to have a current, valid passport and be able to travel to Spain. If they cannot travel to the Spain, they will forfeit the prize. Must not be a resident of Belgium, Cuba, Czech Republic, Finland, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Malta, North Korea, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, and Thailand. In certain countries, local rules and laws may restrict or prohibit the award of certain prizes or impose additional restrictions on participation. Entry is subject to all local laws. See official rules for more details. Employees, Officers, and Directors of Sponsor or Charity, and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible to win.
How to Enter:
Visit Omaze.com and utilize any of our methods of entry, including free mail in entry, free web entry and receive bonus entries for donations (see below official rules for details). Winners are chosen through a process of random selection. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets held. Conditional winners will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate on given dates, and may be required to consent to a background check.
Conditional winner(s) will be chosen at random by Omaze or its representative. A verification process will take place during which conditional winners will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate on given dates. Omaze may also perform background checks at its discretion before an official winner is announced. You are not eligible to win any prize if you have already won an Omaze prize within the same calendar year.
No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
“RIOT GAMES” PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
SPONSORED AND OPERATED BY OMAZE
OMAZE OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY PRIZE IN THE DRAWING PORTION OF THE PROMOTION. THE REWARDS PORTION OF THE PROMOTION OFFERS SPECIFIED REWARDS FOR DONATIONS, WHICH ARE NOT PART OF THE PRIZE DRAWING AND ARE AWARDED TO DONORS WHO MEET THE APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS. SOME REWARDS ARE LIMITED IN QUANTITY AND ARE RESTRICTED TO CERTAIN NUMBERS OF DONORS ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED BASIS. YOU MAY ALWAYS, IN EVERY LOCATION, ENTER ANY DRAWING VIA THE ALTERNATIVE FREE METHODS OF ENTRY LISTED BELOW WITHOUT MAKING ANY DONATION, SUBJECT TO THE RESTRICTIONS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
A DONATION, PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF ANY OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES WINNING ANY PRIZE IN THE DRAWING PORTION OF THE PROMOTION. AS A CONDITION OF WINNING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL DECEMBER 6- 11.
ODDS OF WINNING ANY PRIZE DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL DRAWING. NET PROCEEDS FROM EACH INDIVIDUAL DRAWING WILL BE DONATED TO RENAISSANCE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, (“RCF”), A DONOR DIRECTED FUND THAT IS A 26 U.S.C. § 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS RECOGNIZED BY THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (I.R.S.) IN THE UNITED STATES. RCF SHALL MAKE MATCHING GRANTS TO THE NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS LISTED ON SCHEDULE A (“CHARITIES”). DONATIONS MAY OR MAY NOT BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE; IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DETERMINE THE TAX CONSEQUENCES OF ANY DONATION. CONSULT A TAX PROFESSIONAL. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL NATIONAL, FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. SPONSOR/OPERATOR: Omaze, Inc., (“Sponsor”). P.O. Box 866, 9942 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232.
a. To enter the Promotion, you must be (i) at least thirteen (13) years of age or the age of majority in your domicile, if older;[A1] (ii) capable of complying with any restrictions or requirements for specific Prizes; and (iii) not a resident of Belgium, Cuba, Czech Republic, Finland, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Malta, North Korea, Norway, Poland Singapore, Sudan, Syria, and Thailand[A2] . In addition, residents of certain countries not listed as ineligible may be subject to additional local rules and laws that restrict or prohibit the award of Prizes or impose additional restrictions on participation.
b. Employees, non-employee workers, directors, officers, or agents of Sponsor or Riot Games (“Riot”) or RCF or Charities, and any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and licensees (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members and persons with whom they reside are not eligible to participate in any Drawings (as defined below).
c. All national, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply with respect to eligibility.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
a. You can enter the Promotion by completing any of the following methods of entry (each a “Method of Entry”) to earn an entry into the Drawings (each an “Entry” and each person receiving an Entry, an “Entrant”):
i. Visiting www.omaze.com/leagueoflegends and completing a registration form (“Free Entry Website”) that does not require a donation identifying the Promotion that you are entering.
ii. Legibly hand printing on a postcard your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state/province, zip or post/postal code, daytime phone number, age, email address (if available), “Riot Games”, and the following statement “I have read and agree to the Omaze Official Rules” and mailing it to: P.O. Box 866, 9942 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, USA by the applicable Mail Date described in Section 4 below (“Free Mail-in Entry”).
iii. Visiting www.omaze.com/leagueoflegends (the “Website”), completing the registration form for the promotion that you wish to enter, and receiving one hundred (100) Entries as a thank you for each donation increment of $10 you make to the Charities at the Website (the “Donation Method”). Donations are calculated in $10 increments (each a “Donation Unit”), so if the total amount donated by you exceeds this amount, you will be credited as making a number of donations equal to the total amount donated divided by the Donation Unit and then rounded to the nearest whole number. ENTRIES AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH DONATIONS ARE ISSUED ON A GRATIS BASIS AND ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY REWARDS OR INCENTIVES PROVIDED BY SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DONATION AND ARE NOT SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE.
b. All required information for Methods of Entry (i) – (iii) above (each a “Submission”) must be completed in full and received by Sponsor to be considered valid. Proof of delivery will not be deemed as proof of valid Entry. If you fail to identify the particular Promotion that you wish to enter on a Submission, you agree that Sponsor may select one of the promotions for you and enter your Submission into that Promotion. You waive any claim with respect to entry into the Promotion other than the one you intended where you fail to identify such Promotion on the Submission. Any attempted form of Entry other than the Methods of Entry described herein is void. Entries in violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified. As determined by Sponsor, any Submission that includes illegal, false, or fraudulent information, obscenities, objectionable material, or which defames or invades the publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringes upon any third party’s personal or proprietary rights, publicity rights, will be disqualified. Submissions that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, and postal charges (if any), charged by your Internet service provider or post operator will apply. For your Entry to be valid, you must acknowledge reading, accepting, and agreeing to all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules.
c. Each Submission made via the Free Entry Website or as a Free Mail-in Entry shall be awarded a number of Entries equal to the average (mean) amounts of Entries awarded to the total amount of all Entrants from all Methods of Entry in the Promotion.
d. Regardless of Method of Entry, the maximum number of Entries that will be awarded to any Entrant is restricted to 100,000 total Entries per person per Promotion.
4. DRAWINGS STRUCTURE:
a. The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 PST on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 and ends on Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 23:59:59 PST (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for each Drawing and is final and undisputable.
b. Following the last day of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing (the “Drawing”) for the prizes described below (the “Grand Prize”).
c. Free Mail-in Entries must be post marked by the Mail Date listed below to be eligible for the Drawing. Sponsor allows seven (7) days from the Drawing Date.
Entry Period Drawing
Mail Date (Postmark Date)
Drawing Date and time
Location of Drawing
Five winners and guests will fly to Barcelona, Spain to play League of Legends All-Stars event, take pictures on stage, and receive a private backstage tour of the event.
10/11/2016 – 11/12/2016
Los Angeles, CA
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: On the Drawing Date, Sponsor shall randomly draw five (5) potential Winners from all eligible Entries for the Promotion (the “Winners”). If your entry is drawn, you will be deemed a Winner of that Promotion, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor shall use a computer-generated method of selection that is designed to ensure that the Drawing is conducted completely at random.
6. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE: One (1) trip for five (5) Winners and one (1) guest for each Winner consisting of: roundtrip coach/economy air transportation (from gateway city nearest Winner’s home) to Barcelona, Spain; double occupancy hotel accommodations at a hotel, selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, for two (2) consecutive nights; transfer to/from hotel and airport; opportunity to play in the League of Legends All-Stars event, take pictures on stage, and receive a semi-private backstage tour of the event. In the event the Winner and/or his or her guest engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor or Riot, in their sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor and Riot reserve the right to terminate the trip or any element of the Prize early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or his or her guest home, with no further compensation. Winner and guest must obey all rules and complete any paperwork required for the Prize, including but not limited to any additional releases, contracts, waivers required by the Sponsor and Riot and, failure to sign such paperwork and/or to furnish all required information on dates selected by Sponsor and Riot in their sole discretion will result in forfeiture of the Prize. In addition, Sponsor and Riot reserve the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Winner and/or guest if a potential Winner and/or guest is not eligible to be awarded the Prize, as determined by Sponsor and Riot in their sole discretion. Winner and guest must travel on a date selected by Sponsor and Riot. Winner will be advised of such date after being awarded the Prize and must travel on such date or the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. Travel and accommodations are at the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. The Winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence. The Winner’s guest must complete and return a publicity and liability release prior to departure. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. If Winner lives less than 100 miles from Barcelona, Spain, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of airfare. Winner and guest must be able to comply with all travel and visa requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport) at the time of travel, and for ensuring that the Winner and the guest each are not disqualified (for example, by virtue of a criminal record) from entering Spain and being granted a temporary visa, if required. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. The Released Parties are not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in (but this card will not be charged for any costs included in the Prize). Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary requested by the Winner are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Any additional transportation, meals, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the Winner’s responsibility. ARV of the Prize is: $12,500. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure, provision of lodging (if any) and means of travel. If Winner is unable to make the trip on date selected, such Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will award such Prize to an alternate Winner.
7. AWARD OF PRIZE:
a. Potential Winner will be notified via telephone and/or via e-mail within two (2) business days of the drawing (“Prize Notification”). To claim your Prize, you must reply by executing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release, a Travel Companions’ Release, and a tax acknowledgment form to Sponsor (as included in your Prize Notification). You must execute and return all documents within one (1) business day from the date they are sent to you or your Prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, decline to accept the Prize, Sponsor is unable to contact you within the time frame specified above, or in the event that the Prize or Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, you will forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor will select an alternate potential Winner.
b. In addition, Winner and any guest (if the applicable prize includes a guest) (“guest”) may be required to pass a background screening or security check, in the form and to the extent permitted by such applicable law and may be disqualified if such background screening or security check indicates that the Winner or guest may present a threat to any other person, in Sponsor’s or Riot’s sole discretion, or if Winner fails to obtain the necessary travel documents. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Winner and/or guest if the results of such security/background check reveal that a Winner and/or guest has been convicted of a crime or an act of moral turpitude in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
c. All national, federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, are your sole responsibility. Sponsor shall provide Winners with applicable tax forms and Winners must return to Sponsor a W9, prior to receiving the Prize. Winner is solely responsible for determining his or her tax liability that is in addition to or different from that described in this Section.
d. Prizes may not be substituted, assigned and/or transferred, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or a component thereof) with a Prize of equal or greater value for any reason. Limit one (1) Prize per household
8. REWARDS PROGRAM STRUCTURE:
During the Promotion Period, Sponsor may also award certain items when you make specific Donations in connection with the Promotion (“Rewards”). Certain Rewards are only available in limited quantities (“Exclusive Rewards”). Exclusive Rewards will be awarded on a first come/first served basis to the number of donors listed below. Once all quantities of an Exclusive Reward have been awarded, the Exclusive reward will no longer be available, and Sponsor shall provide notification of such on the Website as soon as reasonably practicable. Finally, certain Rewards may be offered subject to special terms, such as on a limited availability or only for Donations made during specific time frames (“Promotional Rewards”). Promotional Rewards will be announced on the Website and via additional marketing and promotional channels. Any restrictions on Promotional Rewards will be clearly and conspicuously disclosed at the Website during the time that the Promotional Reward is available. Allow at least 8-16 weeks for delivery of any Reward from the date the Reward is earned, or such other date as is specified in connection with the applicable reward. REWARDS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ANY DRAWING AND SHALL BE AWARDED SEPARATE FROM ANY DRAWING. REWARDS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO BEING EARNED.
9. PRIVACY AND DATA COLLECTION:
d. Acceptance of any Prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use your name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information, statements about the applicable Promotion, or Sponsor’s business in general, and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners also acknowledge that their name will be placed on a publicly available list of winners.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The following limitations of liability only apply to extent permitted by the laws of the country, State, or Province of the applicable Entrant. To the extent any of the following limitations are not permitted under the laws of your State, Province, or country, you agree that the remaining portions of these limitations that are permissible shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
a. The Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable e-mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, corrupted or otherwise destroyed, or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into a particular Drawing, your sole remedy is to receive another entry into a different Drawing. If, for technical reasons or other reasons beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, any particular Drawing is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing and to credit participants with one (1) entry in the rearranged Drawing.
b. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Providers (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of any Promotion, or act in violation of the Official Rules, will be disqualified.
d. The Released Parties makes no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize or Reward furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES AND REWARDS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THE RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
e. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platform. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook® or any other social media platform. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding any aspect of the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor and not Facebook or any other social media platform.
11. BINDING NATURE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Promotion or making a Donation, you agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to irrevocably and unconditionally waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with any Promotion; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) each Promotion or the marketing or advertising thereof, (ii) typographical, translation, or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials, (iii) any change in any Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (iv) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of any Drawing, (v) human error, (vi) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any Entry, (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (viii) interruption or inability to access any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (ix) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (x) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (xi) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (xii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Prizes (or any element thereof), (xiii) the negligence or willful misconduct by you, or (ix) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, use or misuse of a Prize. To extent the laws of your country, State, or Province limits or does not permit any of the foregoing indemnifications, you agree that the indemnification obligations that are permissible shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
12. DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: Unless the laws of your country state otherwise, you agree that: (i) all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (each individually, a “Claim”) arising out of or relating to any Promotion, the meaning or interpretation of the Rules or the Prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state; (ii) all Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (iii) all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, as well as all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Los Angeles County. To the extent the laws of your country of residence restrict or prohibit the foregoing, you agree that all Claims shall be subject to the governing law of your country of residence and shall be brought in the courts located in your country of residence.
13. GENERAL: These Official Rules are subject to and incorporated by reference within Sponsor’s Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and these Official Rules, the Official Rules take precedence but only in relation to any Promotion. All rights reserved.
14. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of Prize Winners, write your name and address and the name of the Promotion on a 3"x 5" card and mail it in an envelope to: Winners List, Omaze, Inc., P.O. Box 866, 9942 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the applicable Drawing’s end date (listed on the applicable Drawing Notification) and requests must be received no later than thirty days after such end date.
15. SPECIAL NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS: This is a trade promotion for promotion of the Charities listed in the Promotion. The use of the names and logos of the Charities is authorized by the Charities, which is a validly registered, non-profit organizations or charitable foundations duly organized and validly existing under applicable laws. NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. SEE THE FULL RULES FOR DETAILS ON THE MULTIPLE METHODS TO ENTER FOR FREE. MAKING A DONATION, PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF ANY OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES WINNING ANY PRIZE IN THE DRAWING PORTION OF ANY PROMOTION. REWARDS AWARDED AS A RESULT OF A DONATION ARE GRATUITOUS AND ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES PORTION OF THE PROMOTION. The purpose of allowing Entrants to make gratuitous Donations is to raise, attract, manage and disburse resources to the Charities for its stated charitable mission, which is described on the Charities’s website and qualifies as a valid “charitable purpose” within the meaning of the Charitable Fundraising Acts of the various Territories. The Promotion includes mechanisms to ensure that free entries are given equal or better chance of winning to bonus entries awarded in connection with a Donation. Donations are separate from any Entry and all Entries may be awarded gratuitously and no entry or participation fee is required.
16. Special Note for CANADIAN Residents: Prior to receiving an Entry, residents of Canada will be required to answer correctly one trivia question per Entry (or in connection with Entries awarded in connection with Donations, one question per tier of Entries) available without mechanical or other aid. Entrant may choose during entry or registration to the Website to expressly instruct Sponsor that they wish to receive special offers, and information about services that may be of interest to them and grant permission to Sponsor to send electronic messages to Entrant regarding these things. If an Entrant does not provide such express consent during registration and the entry process, then such Entrant shall not be registered to receive such offers. If you consent to receive offers during registration but later decide that you do not want to continue receiving these offers, you may indicate so at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Special Note for Residents of cyprus, eire, netherlands, and sweden: Prior to receiving an Entry, residents of Cyprus, Eire, the Netherlands, and Sweden will be required to answer correctly one trivia question per Entry (or in connection with Entries awarded in connection with Donations, one question per tier of Entries available).
18. Special Note for INDIAN Residents: Entrants are solely responsible for ensuring that their participation in the Promotion will not violate any provisions of applicable laws, including without limitation, India’s foreign exchange control regulations.
19. Special Note for JAPANESE Residents: Entrants must be at least 20 years of age to enter. With respect to any disputes between Entrants and Japanese residents in connection with any of the terms of these Official Rules, either Party may file a Claim only in the courts located in the city of Tokyo, Japan, or in the city of Los Angeles, State of California, USA.
20. Special Note for Quebec Residents: Any dispute respecting the organization or conduct of the Promotion may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any dispute respecting the award of a Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement. Prior to receiving an Entry, residents of Quebec will be required to answer correctly one trivia question per Entry (or in connection with Entries awarded in connection with Donations, one question per tier of Entries) available without mechanical or other aid. Entrant may choose during entry or registration to the Website to expressly instruct Sponsor that they wish to receive special offers, and information about services that may be of interest to them and grant permission to Sponsor to send electronic messages to Entrant regarding these things. If an Entrant does not provide such express consent during registration and the entry process, then such Entrant shall not be registered to receive such offers. If you consent to receive offers during registration but later decide that you do not want to continue receiving these offers, you may indicate so at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
21. Special Note for SOUTH AFRICAN Residents: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter. This trade promotion is conducted to promote the Picture. NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. SEE THE FULL RULES FOR DETAILS ON THE MULTIPLE METHODS TO ENTER FOR FREE. DONATIONS ARE SEPARATE FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND MAKING A DONATION, PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF ANY OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES WINNING ANY PRIZE IN THE DRAWING PORTION OF ANY PROMOTION. DONATIONS AWARDED AS A RESULT OF A DONATION ARE GRATUITOUS AND IN ADDITION TO FREE METHODS OF ENTRY. Entrants are solely responsible for ensuring that making a Donation will not violate any provisions of applicable foreign exchange control regulations. With respect to any disputes between Omaze and Entrants that are residents of South Africa in connection with any of the terms of these Official Rules, either Party may file a Claim only in the courts located in the city of Cape Town, South Africa or in the city of Los Angeles, State of California, USA, at the Entrant’s choice.
© 2016 Omaze, Inc. All Rights Reserved. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor.