Thanks to everyone who supported NEXT for AUTISM to...
Win One of These Late Night Experiences
Don't uncross those fingers just yet...
On or around
Who You'll Help
NEXT for AUTISM is a nonprofit organization that transforms the national landscape of services for people with autism by strategically designing, launching and supporting innovative programs. They believe that individuals with autism have the potential to live fulfilling, productive lives when supported by excellent services and connected to their communities. While many organizations engage in advocacy or fund scientific research, NEXT For AUTISM addresses the needs of people with autism and their families across the country right now. They create and support exceptional educational, clinical and vocational programs, all cutting-edge, all with an eye towards affecting fundamental shifts in current approaches to autism services. Autism now affects an estimated 1 in 68 American children. The need for support far exceeds the current services available. With your donation, NEXT for AUTISM can continue to address the needs of individuals and families living with autism right now.
Want more? Check out the latest.
Enter to win and support awesome causes!>browse all experiences
stuff our lawyers want you to read
By donating, you are agreeing to the rules for the following sweepstakes campaigns:
- Meet Seth Meyers and Join His Writing Team for a Day
- Live Under Stephen Colbert’s Desk with Jon Stewart During a Taping of The Late Show
- Be Conan O’Brien’s Co-Host for a Night
- Sit Down for an Uncomfortable Meal with Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel
- Go on a Helicopter Tour of NYC with Jordan Klepper
- Be Interviewed by Trevor Noah on Set of The Daily Show
- Talk About the Last Week with John Oliver
- Hang Backstage as Samantha Bee’s Personal Guest at Full Frontal
- Jam Out With James Corden and The Late Late Show Band