Tiny Home Secondary Promotion Rules
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. Capitalized terms used and not defined below have the respective meanings assigned to them in the Official Rules, available here.
Omaze is conducting a Secondary Promotion in connection with the “Win a Custom Tiny Home Worth Up to $130,000” Grand-Prize Experience. This is a Secondary Promotion (as defined in Section 5(B) of the Official Rules).
1. Secondary Promotion Sponsor: Omaze, Inc. (referred to herein as “Omaze” or “Sponsor”)
2. Secondary Promotion Deadline to Enter: This Secondary Promotion begins February 8, 2022 at 12:00 a.m., Pacific Time, and ends February 10, 2022 at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time (the “Secondary Promotion Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper.
3. Secondary Promotion Method of Entry: To enter this Secondary Promotion, individuals must enter the Grand-Prize Experience identified above during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period, using any method of entry. All Participants who enter the identified Grand-Prize Experience during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period will automatically receive the same number of entries into this Secondary Promotion as the number of valid entries they received for the Grand-Prize Experience during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period, up to the Grand-Prize Experience’s Entry Limit.
4. Secondary Promotion Drawing Date: A random drawing will be conducted on or after the close of Secondary Promotion Entry Period. Secondary Promotion Winner (as defined herein) will be drawn from among all valid Secondary Promotion entries received by Sponsor during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period.
5. Secondary Promotion Potential Winner Notification: Potential Winner will be notified, on or after the close of the Secondary Promotion Entry Period and must timely respond in accordance with the terms and deadlines stated in the Official Rules. The Secondary Promotion Winner is estimated to be announced on or about March 2, 2022, subject to the notification and confirmation and verification processes detailed in Section 9 and Section 10 of the Official Rules.
A verification process will take place during which Potential Winner will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate. Sponsor may also perform background checks, at its discretion.
6. Secondary Promotion Prize Provider: Omaze (“Secondary Promotion Prize Provider”).
7. Secondary Promotion Prize Details:
(a) One (1) prize winner (the “Secondary Promotion Winner”) will receive a $1,500.00 (USD) Pottery Barn gift card (the “Secondary Promotion Prize”).
(i) ARV of Secondary Promotion Prize: $1,500.00 (USD).
(ii) Anticipated Secondary Promotion Prize Fulfillment Date: TBD by Secondary Promotion Prize Provider in its sole and absolute discretion.
(iii) Secondary Promotion Prize Fulfillment Location: TBD by Secondary Promotion Prize Provider in its sole and absolute discretion.
(iv) Any Taxes or Fees Covered: None
(b) Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative. If Secondary Promotion Winner does not wish to take delivery of the Secondary Promotion Prize, does not wish to accept one of the Secondary Promotion Prize options presented by Sponsor (as applicable), or Sponsor determines that it cannot timely deliver the Secondary Promotion Prize to Secondary Promotion Winner, for any reason, including without limitation due to legal restrictions, a force majeure event, failure of construction, or any other reason, the Secondary Promotion Winner may elect to take a cash alternative of $1,500.00 (USD) (the “Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative”). No additional prizes or compensation of any kind will be provided if the Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative is awarded.
Secondary Promotion Winner must advise Sponsor in writing on or before the deadline provided in writing from Sponsor, as to Secondary Promotion Winner’s election. If Secondary Promotion Winner does not timely notify the Sponsor in writing that Secondary Promotion Winner is electing to accept the Secondary Promotion Prize, then Secondary Promotion Winner shall forfeit the opportunity to elect the Secondary Promotion Prize, and Secondary Promotion Winner will automatically receive the Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative and not the Secondary Promotion Prize. Secondary Promotion Winner’s decision between accepting either the Secondary Promotion Prize or Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative cannot be changed by Secondary Promotion Winner for any reason.
Sponsor reserves the right to require Secondary Promotion Winner to take the Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative and remove the option of the Secondary Promotion Prize if the Secondary Promotion Winner does not wish to accept one of the Secondary Promotion Prize options presented by Sponsor (as applicable), or the Secondary Promotion Prize cannot be fully awarded or otherwise delivered to Secondary Promotion Winner on or before the Anticipated Prize Fulfillment Date stated above, for any reason, including without limitation due to a force majeure event, legal restrictions, supply chain disruptions, Prize supplier cancellation or delays, or failure of construction.
Except as explicitly stated, all Secondary Promotion Prizes are awarded as is, without any representations or warranties, and cannot be transferred, sold, substituted, or redeemed for cash by Secondary Promotion Winner. Secondary Promotion Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, costs, and fees associated with Secondary Promotion Prize receipt, ownership, and/or use. In order to accept the Secondary Promotion Prize, Secondary Promotion Winner must accurately complete and timely return all documentation required by the Sponsor and/or the Secondary Promotion Prize Provider.
All third-party names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
8. Secondary Promotion Eligibility and Restrictions:
Age to enter: You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
Prohibited Persons. In addition to those prohibited persons identified in Section 4(A) of the Official Rules, any individuals, or any employees, officers, and/or directors of the Designated Grantee(s) of this Experience are not eligible to enter or win this Experience.
In addition to all of the other requirements stated in these Official Rules, if the Potential Winner is a Canadian resident, (s)he must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be eligible to be confirmed the Secondary Promotion Winner.
Entry is subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. See the Official Rules for more details. In certain jurisdictions, local rules and laws may restrict or prohibit the award of certain prizes or impose additional restrictions on participation.
9. Secondary Promotion Winner Confirmation & Verification:Potential Winners are subject to confirmation and verification by Sponsor per the terms and restrictions stated in the Official Rules. As part of the Winner confirmation and verification process Sponsor may conduct background check(s) on a Potential Winner (and any Guests of Potential Winner) except where legally prohibited. Background checks may occur without any additional notice to Potential Winner and/or prior to awarding the Prize(s), as may be permitted by law. Participation in an Experience constitutes Participant’s authorization to such background checks, without Sponsor providing additional prior notice or seeking additional authorizations or consents from Potential Winner.