Miami House x BMW 2021 Secondary Promotion Rules
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. Capitalized terms used and not defined below have the respective meanings assigned to them in the Official Rules, available here.
Omaze is conducting a Secondary Promotion in connection with the “Win This Multimillion-Dollar Miami Dream House” Grand-Prize Experience. This is a Secondary Promotion (as defined in Section 5(B) of the Official Rules).
1. Secondary Promotion Sponsor: Omaze, Inc. (referred to herein as “Omaze” or “Sponsor”)
2. Secondary Promotion Deadline to Enter: This Secondary Promotion begins September 15, 2021 at 12:00 a.m., Pacific Time, and ends October 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time (the “Secondary Promotion Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper.
3. Secondary Promotion Method of Entry: To enter this Secondary Promotion, individuals must enter the Grand-Prize Experience identified above during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period, using any method of entry. All Participants who enter the identified Grand-Prize Experience during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period will automatically receive the same number of entries into this Secondary Promotion as the number of valid entries they received for the Grand-Prize Experience during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period, up to the Grand-Prize Experience’s Entry Limit.
4. Secondary Promotion Drawing Date: A random drawing will be conducted on or after the close of Secondary Promotion Entry Period. Secondary Promotion Winner (as defined herein) will be drawn from among all valid Secondary Promotion entries received by Sponsor during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period.
5. Secondary Promotion Potential Winner Notification: Potential Winner will be notified, on or after the close of the Secondary Promotion Entry Period and must timely respond in accordance with the terms and deadlines stated in the Official Rules. The Secondary Promotion Winner is estimated to be announced on or about October 27, 2021, subject to the notification and confirmation and verification processes detailed in Section 9 and Section 10 of the Official Rules.
A verification process will take place during which Potential Winner will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate. Sponsor may also perform background checks, at its discretion.
6. Secondary Promotion Prize Provider(s): Omaze (“Secondary Promotion Prize Provider”).
7. Secondary Promotion Prize Details:
(a) One (1) prize winner (the “Secondary Promotion Winner”) will receive a 2021 BMW Z4 M40i (the “Secondary Promotion Prize”). Any Secondary Promotion Prize elements not specifically described in this Section 7 may be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, present Secondary Promotion Winner with one or more Secondary Promotion Prize options, from which Secondary Promotion Winner may choose one. However, Secondary Promotion Winner is not guaranteed or entitled to have the ability to request or demand any Secondary Promotion Prize elements that are not specifically stated in this Section 7.
(i) ARV of Secondary Promotion Prize: $72,000.00 (USD).
(ii) Anticipated Secondary Promotion Prize Fulfillment Date: TBD by Secondary Promotion Prize Provider in its sole and absolute discretion.
(iii) Secondary Promotion Prize Fulfillment Location: TBD by Secondary Promotion Prize Provider in its sole and absolute discretion.
(iv) Any Taxes or Fees Covered: If delivered in the United States (“US"), the Grand Prize will be delivered with applicable US sales tax, shipping fees, and registration fees, paid. If the Winner is a US resident, the Grand Prize will also include an additional cash payment of 25% of the ARV, excluding any cash component of the Grand Prize (as applicable), for Winner to use to pay required US income taxes. In all other countries the Grand Prize will be shipped (net of all taxes) to the nearest deliverable location, at the Winner's expense. Any applicable import duties, registration costs, or further taxes or duties of any nature due in the destination country will be the responsibility of the Winner.
(b) Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative. If Secondary Promotion Winner does not wish to take delivery of the Secondary Promotion Prize, does not wish to accept one of the Secondary Promotion Prize options presented by Sponsor (as applicable), or Sponsor determines that it cannot timely deliver the Secondary Promotion Prize to Secondary Promotion Winner, for any reason, including without limitation due to legal restrictions, a force majeure event, failure of construction, or any other reason, the Secondary Promotion Winner may elect to take a cash alternative of $54,000.00 (USD) (the “Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative”). No additional prizes or compensation of any kind will be provided if the Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative is awarded.
Secondary Promotion Winner must advise Sponsor in writing on or before deadline provided in writing from Sponsor, as to Secondary Promotion Winner’s election. If Secondary Promotion Winner does not timely notify the Sponsor in writing that Secondary Promotion Winner is electing to accept the Secondary Promotion Prize, then Secondary Promotion Winner shall forfeit the opportunity to elect the Secondary Promotion Prize, and Secondary Promotion Winner will automatically receive the Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative and not the Secondary Promotion Prize. Secondary Promotion Winner’s decision between accepting either the Secondary Promotion Prize or Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative cannot be changed by Secondary Promotion Winner for any reason.
Sponsor reserves the right to require Secondary Promotion Winner to take the Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative and remove the option of the Secondary Promotion Prize if the Secondary Promotion Winner does not wish to accept one of the Secondary Promotion Prize options presented by Sponsor (as applicable), or the Secondary Promotion Prize cannot be fully awarded or otherwise delivered to Secondary Promotion Winner on or before the Anticipated Secondary Promotion Prize Fulfillment Date(s) stated above, for any reason, including without limitation due to a force majeure event, legal restrictions, supply chain disruptions, Prize supplier cancellation or delays, or failure of construction.
Except as explicitly stated, all Secondary Promotion Prizes are awarded as is, without any representations or warranties, and cannot be transferred, sold, substituted, or redeemed for cash by Secondary Promotion Winner. Secondary Promotion Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, costs, and fees associated with Secondary Promotion Prize receipt, ownership, and/or use. In order to accept the Secondary Promotion Prize, Secondary Promotion Winner must accurately complete and timely return all documentation required by the Sponsor and/or the Secondary Promotion Prize Provider.
All third-party names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with BMW, or its affiliates.
8. Secondary Promotion Eligibility and Restrictions:
Age to enter: You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
Prohibited Persons. In addition to those prohibited persons identified in Section 4(A) of the Official Rules, any individuals, or any employees, officers, and/or directors of the Designated Grantee(s) of this Experience are not eligible to enter or win this Experience.
In addition to all of the other requirements stated in these Official Rules, if the Potential Winner is a Canadian resident, (s)he must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be eligible to be confirmed the Secondary Promotion Winner.
Entry is subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. See the Official Rules for more details. In certain jurisdictions, local rules and laws may restrict or prohibit the award of certain prizes or impose additional restrictions on participation.
9. Secondary Promotion Winner Confirmation & Verification:
Potential Winners are subject to confirmation and verification by Sponsor per the terms and restrictions stated in the Official Rules. As part of the Winner confirmation and verification process Sponsor may conduct background check(s) on a Potential Winner (and any Guests of Potential Winner) except where legally prohibited. Background checks may occur without any additional notice to Potential Winner and/or prior to awarding the Prize(s), as may be permitted by law. Participation in an Experience constitutes Participant’s authorization to such background checks, without Sponsor providing additional prior notice or seeking additional authorizations or consents from Potential Winner.