By getting Meena Harris's “Phenomenal Woman” t-shirt (inspired by Maya Angelou’s “Phenomenal Woman” poem), you're not only making a bold statement, you're also supporting the critical work that's being done for women's rights on the ground by incredible organizations every day. Funds raised from this shirt benefit Emerge America, EMILY's List, Essie Justice Group, Girls Who Code, NARAL, Planned Parenthood and The United State of Women, so snag yours today! And learn more about each organization below:
- - EMERGE AMERICA is the only in-depth, seven-month, 70-hour, training program providing aspiring Democratic female leaders with cutting-edge tools to run for elected office and elevate themselves in our political system.
- - EMILY'S LIST is committed to driving progressive change throughout the United States by winning elections that put pro-choice Democratic women into office.
- - ESSIE JUSTICE GROUP harnesses the collective power of women with incarcerated loved ones to end mass incarceration's harm to women.
- - GIRLS WHO CODE is dedicated to closing the gender gap in technology.
- - NARAL PRO-CHOICE AMERICA and its 1.2 million member activists and network of state affiliates are dedicated to protecting and expanding reproductive freedom for all Americans.
- - PLANNED PARENTHOOD EDUCATION FUND works to ensure access to preventive and reproductive health care.
- - THE UNITED STATE OF WOMEN is dedicated to being the megaphone for gender equality, pushing a comprehensive women’s agenda and growing the grassroots movement of women across the country.