September 18, 2017
Global Citizen Week is taking NYC by storm, and you’ll be on the ground floor for it all! Grab a friend and feel energized and inspired alongside world leaders, political activists and influential artists as they pack in a week of shows, screenings, parties, panels and more—all in the name of social impact. You’ll attend super exclusive events like the invite-only Forbes Media’s Centennial Celebration and Global Citizen Live! at NYU Skirball. Rub elbows with awesome/smart/successful entrepreneurs and board members during select sound checks, after-parties, cocktail receptions and more. Flights and hotel included. Global Citizen Week takes place September 17-23; see below for some of the events.
• Global Citizen Festival NYC 2017 featuring Stevie Wonder, Green Day, The Killers, The Lumineers, and featuring The Chainsmokers; special guest performances by Pharrell Williams, Big Sean, Andra Day & Alessia Cara
• Global Citizen Festival After-Party
• Global Citizen Live! where world leaders, leading activists and some of the world’s greatest artists gather for an evening to celebrate Global Citizens’ impact
• Movement Makers at NYU Skirball, a series of panels and discussions where experts from across spheres share their perspectives with youth advocates
• Forbes Media’s Centennial Celebration honoring the world’s greatest living business minds
• Global Citizen & Cadillac Summer Concert Series
Global Citizen is growing a movement of people who take action with a vision to end extreme poverty by 2030 and your donation will help Global Citizen get closer to achieving its vision. Over the last six years, millions of Global Citizens around the world took over 11 million actions to solve the world's biggest challenges. That’s 11 million emails, tweets, petition signatures and phone calls targeting world leaders to end extreme poverty by 2030. To date, the actions by their global community have resulted in over $30 billion in commitments and policy announcements that will affect the lives of 1 billion people by 2030. Your donation is building the greatest movement in history, driving actions that will impact the lives of millions living in poverty around the world.