We'll never post anything without your permission.
- What You'll Do: You and a friend will get to ride shotgun with Arnold in his M47 Patton tank. Yes, Arnold has a tank. Yes, this is your chance to ride in it. Not only that, but you'll also get to use the tank to crush something. And if you're into working out, you can lift together on it too. There's a high probability that this will be the best day of your life. Cigars included.
- What You'll Learn: That Arnold's as hardcore in real life as he is on screen, that you need to workout more, and how it feels to ride in a tank like a badass.
- What Else: This experience is open to international entrants. Void where prohibited (see rules below). Arnold is matching every donation dollar for dollar, and the experience will take place in late March or early April 2014. Enter by March 13 for your chance to win!
Who you're benefiting
What would you say?
More awesome experiences
- Winners: 1 + a guest
- Timing: Late March or April 2014
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Details: This experience includes the opportunity for a meet/greet with Arnold Schwarzenegger, opportunity to ride in Arnold’s tank with Arnold, and opportunity to lift with Arnold. Flight and hotel for one night included for 2. Should Arnold be made unavailable no makeup date will be scheduled. Prize is not transferable, and a stipend will be provided to be put toward a portion of ground transportation costs. No food/bev included. ‘Ride in a Tank and Work Out with Arnold’ and ‘Ride in a Tank with Arnold Schwarzenegger’ are one and the same campaign. Donations can be made on either page and there will be one winner.
- Deadline to Enter: March 13, 2014
- Mail-in Entries: Postal entries must be received by March 8, 2014
- Winner Announced: Via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Omaze.com on or around March 15, 2014. Finalists will be contacted via email and must respond within 24 hours or forfeit eligibility
- Who’s Eligible: This contest is open internationally to persons who have reached the age of majority in their countries of residence. Void in Sweden, Malaysia, Spain and countries on the United States list of embargoed countries. Employees, Officers, and Directors of Omaze and the Prize Benefactor (as defined in these Promotion Rules), and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: Visit Omaze.com and buy one or more tickets, and/or utilize our free alternative method of entry (see official rules for details). Each ticket represents an individual entry into the sweepstakes. Winners are chosen through a process of random selection. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets held.
- Selection Process: Conditional winner(s) will be chosen at random by Omaze or its representative. A verification process will take place during which conditional winners will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate on given dates. Omaze may also perform background checks at its discretion before an official winner is announced.
- No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by date specified on experience details page. You may enter by contributing to After-School All-Stars on the current page or click here to enter without contributing. The specified number of winners will each receive the prize package specified on the experience details. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Promotion open to persons who have reached the age of majority in their countries of residence. Void in Sweden, Malaysia, Spain and countries on the United States list of embargoed countries. Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility. Sponsor: Omaze, PO Box 3190, 1217 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90408.