We'll never post anything without your permission.
Score the Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Hans Zimmer
- What You'll Do: You and a friend are visiting Hans Zimmer on a studio scoring stage to hear his original, never-been-heard score of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 while watching EXCLUSIVE CLIPS from the movie! That's right, you'll see scenes from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 before it's even in theaters. Better practice your John Hancock; these tunes and scenes are so secret, you and your ears will have to sign multiple release forms. As if that weren't enough, you'll also get a private tour of Hans' studio!
- What You'll Learn: How one of Hollywood's most illustrious composers works his musical magic, what it's like in Hans' private studio (we're told the sound system is almost as epic as the music he produces), and how it feels to be one of the first fans to hear Hans' next dynamite score paired with exclusive scenes from the film. Warning: You might not hear/see/experience anything more awesome ever.
- What Else: This experience is going down on January 25. Enter by January 18 for your chance to win!
Who you're benefiting
What would you say?
More awesome experiences
- Winners: 1 + a guest
- Timing: January 25, 2014
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Deadline to Enter: 11:59PM on January 18, 2014
- Mail-in Entries: Postal entries must be received by January 13, 2014
- Winner Announced: Via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Omaze.com on or around January 20, 2014. Finalists will be contacted via email and must respond within 24 hours or forfeit eligibility
- Who’s Eligible: This contest is open internationally to persons who have reached the age of majority in their countries of residence. Void in Sweden, Malaysia, Spain and countries on the United States list of embargoed countries. Employees, Officers, and Directors of Omaze and the Prize Benefactor (as defined in these Promotion Rules), and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: Visit Omaze.com and buy one or more tickets, and/or utilize our free alternative method of entry (see official rules for details). Each ticket represents an individual entry into the sweepstakes. Winners are chosen through a process of random selection. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets held.
- Selection Process: Conditional winner(s) will be chosen at random by Omaze or its representative. A verification process will take place during which conditional winners will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate on given dates. Omaze may also perform background checks at its discretion before an official winner is announced.
- Details: This experience includes the opportunity for a meet and greet with Hans Zimmer and opportunity to visit Hans Zimmer at a studio scoring stage as he scores The Amazing-Spider Man 2, hear exclusive clips from the score, watch exclusive clips from the film and tour Hans Zimmer’s private music studio. Flight and hotel for included for 2. Should the event be canceled or Hans be made unavailable no makeup date will be scheduled. Prize is not transferable. Winner will be provided a stipend to cover a portion of ground transportation costs. No food/bev included.
- No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by date specified on experience details page. You may enter by contributing to Not On Our Watch on the current page or click here to enter without contributing. The specified number of winners will each receive the prize package specified on the experience details. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Promotion open to persons who have reached the age of majority in their countries of residence. Void in Sweden, Malaysia, Spain and countries on the United States list of embargoed countries. Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility. Sponsor: Omaze, PO Box 3190, 1217 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90408.